Meltzer's Guide to Negotiation
Wouldn’t it be great if you could receive a personal guide to negotiation from an experienced, wise negotiator who is proven to be successful? That’s what you'll get when you listen to this episode.
David Meltzer is a philosopher, business coach, entrepreneur, and so much more, including an amazing negotiator. He grew up poor and thought money would bring him happiness, so he pursued sports (he wanted to be a pro football player), then becoming a doctor, then a legal career. When he passed the bar exam he had an opportunity to create a legal advice service online, which is how he became a millionaire. His business career has only excelled from there.
Join us for this conversation as David shares lessons from his journey that can serve you as a sort of guide to negotiation.
Outline of This Episode
- [0:42] The business coach and philosopher who is David Meltzer
- [5:30] David’s secret to negotiating: an abundance mindset
- [7:26] Is it possible to serve others in a negotiation?
- [9:29] How do we get over ourselves and remove ego from the process?
- [12:10] Is there a role of visualization and manifestation in negotiation?
- [15:17] How David has developed the ability to pay attention and stay centered
- [17:57] Negotiation advice David wishes he had heard earlier in life about
Resources & People Mentioned
- www.DMeltzer.com - text number: 949-298-2905
- David’s author page on Amazon
- Lee Steinberg
- Warren Moon (NLF quarterback)
- The Playbook Podcast
- Sports 1 Marketing (David’s company)
Connect with David Meltzer
Connect With Mark
- Follow Negotiations Ninja on Twitter: @NegotiationPod
- Connect with Mark on LinkedIn
- Follow Negotiations Ninja on LinkedIn
- Connect on Instagram: @NegotiationPod