What is a Group Purchasing Organization?
What is a Group Purchasing Organization? How can it benefit procurement in numerous businesses? How does a Group Purchasing Organization fit into your overall procurement strategy? In this episode of Negotiations Ninja, Anthony Clervi joins us to answer these questions and convey the usefulness of a partnership with your business.
Anthony Clervi is the president and CEO of Una. He helps companies of all shapes and sizes save money on indirect products—from office supplies to telecommunications. His goal is to connect with their supplier partners and members in a way that offers value to all parties.
Outline of This Episode
- [2:32] Who Anthony is and what he does
- [3:35] What is a Group Purchasing Organization?
- [6:33] What’s been happening in the industry amid the COVID crisis
- [9:31] The biggest factors that lead to success with supplier-partners
- [13:33] What’s happening in the group purchasing space
- [17:08] The general business community is missing out
- [19:54] How to ascertain what a business needs from the GPO
Resources & People Mentioned
Connect with Anthony Clervi
Connect With Mark
- Follow Negotiations Ninja on Twitter: @NegotiationPod
- Connect with Mark on LinkedIn
- Follow Negotiations Ninja on LinkedIn
- Connect on Instagram: @NegotiationPod