Are you making decisions based on bad data? Do you even know that your data is dirty? Is your data consistent, organized, accurate, and trustworthy (COAT)? According to Susan Walsh—THE Classification Guru—your dirty data could be leading to poor business decisions that cost money and put jobs at risk. So in this episode of Negotiations Ninja, Susan tackles some of the biggest data disasters that procurement should be aware of. Don’t miss this important episode with the fixer of dirty data!
Outline of This Episode
- [2:04] Susan Walsh: The Classification Guru
- [6:03] The biggest problems in data + procurement
- [8:44] Data sheds light on the culture of a company
- [12:50] Key things procurement should know
- [17:32] How many companies know what they’re spending?
- [20:01] How to convince people classifying data is worthwhile
- [24:40] Is a spend analytics platform the same thing?
- [26:52] How to reach out to Susan Walsh
Connect with Susan Walsh
Connect With Mark
- Text me at 587-315-5948 for negotiation advice
- Follow Negotiations Ninja on Twitter: @NegotiationPod
- Connect with Mark on LinkedIn
- Follow Negotiations Ninja on LinkedIn
- Connect on Instagram: @NegotiationPod